Monday, May 24, 2010

Challenges 19, 20, and 21

Continuing the challenge of drawing each day in May, I'm posting  the 19, 20 and 21st drawings. Being 2,000 miles from my home, therefore out of my comfort zone, pushed me and taught me more. Isn't having a portable medium supposed to make it all easier?

Something I've made is a stuffed toy. The dog is a baby gift for a special child, Kiera, who has CP. The color is red because her dad's favorite soccer team is an English team,  Arsenal.
The golf club is from my son's (the FATHER of my grandchild) bag.

The golfer son collects old records (you know, the music on vinyl). He pulled an old Guy Lombardo album off his shelf. Apparently, drawing a straight line was a tough challenge after a day of watching a two year old. Gee, we are all on the downward side of this challenge, only10 more pictures to post

3 comments:

Alex said...

My eyes were drawn to the bunny =) Because I am actually doing something with bunnies these day...shhhh, don't tell anyone ;)

martinepittet said...

Lovely bunch of sketches. I sure like the toy too !

donna said...

I love these sketches. I really enjoy your style.