Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Challenges 16, 17 and 18

Time is just a little bit tight as I'm flying to see our precious grandchild tomorrow. However, I was determined to get today's challenge finish and to post the last three. Here we go.
 For those not familiar with sewing tools, this cutter is the tool that replaces scissors for cutting fabric. You place it against a thick ruler and quickly slice off a piece of material. Yeah!

My boys, now both in their 30's, played the recorder in grammar school. It was required. Mom's hang onto things. I was happy to have a musical instrument to draw.

This is the view from my studio. It's fun seeing what others get to look at each day. We certainly do all have different perspectives! Now, I just need to figure out how to draw something I've made that I can take on the airplane.

9 comments:

Alex said...

Oooh... nice job on the challenges! See I would think that it was a pizza cutter ^^ But yeah my mom had one of those too =)

rrARTz said...

nice sketches!

Sarah said...

Well done you for keeping this up. Nice job - and i like the sound of that rotary cutter

Anna Wolf said...

Nice drawing! And that rotary cutter - had no idea such a thing existed.... Sounds really practical.

martinepittet said...

Great pages ! Nice view on that tree !

Krista said...

Like how you did the dotted effect on the rotary cutter, and I'm envious of your view from your studio!

The Journal Challenge said...

really nice drawings....thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great job!!

donna said...

My husband was always glad gangs don't know about rotary cutters. Great drawings.