Saturday, May 18, 2013

Continuing the May challenge

This challenge is requiring me to think! I need to plan and visualize before I even put the pen to paper. Is this a bad thing? Really, going through this learning experience is good for me.



Found these gloves in an old chest. Oh my, memories from long ago. The oldest thing in my refrigerator is batteries. I no longer even have the camera that these can use these batteries.



The pillow was the most interesting one in the house. Think that I need to upgrade my collection. We were to do a figurine. Mine sat on the coffee table when I was a kid. He is cute, despite his sad expression.



Day 15 suggested a pencil. Golly, I hope that you could figure that out without my explanation:)

Seeing how each artist fulfills the challenge helps one get a broader perspective the drawing. So much to learn!

4 comments:

debra morris said...

Great sketches Sandra. I know what you mean about making you think...I found it much less challenging in the past as I chose what I wanted

Unknown said...

I hate when things don't load right too! My blogspot wouldn't load properly with Internet Explorer. I solved my problem by switching to Chrome which isn't a bad browser. Hope the problem is fixed soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Take a look at my web-site: vakantiehuizen frankrijk

Alex said...

these sketches are sweet! :) makes me happy and feeling fluffy on the inside