Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Challenges 17-21

Somehow I'm still continuing to do these challenges for Every Day in May. Yes, it's good to sit down and center my thoughts and actions, but it does take some discipline. I did pass May 16 as we were to draw something scary and I didn't want to give "scary" any mental or physical time.





We were to draw the palm of our hand and something that belongs to someone else. My husband's golf club definitely is his toy!



Then we had my cranberry juice, a favorite drink, followed by the last thing I bought. It will be interesting to see how long this succulent lasts. I'm just supposed to immerse it in water. Problem is that I don't know for how long or how often.

Surprise for me is that I received news that I will be a grandma for the fourth time. Blow me away!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely sketches and bite size pieces of you life!

Shirley said...

Congratulations Grandma. How exciting! And good sketching for EDiM.

Shirley said...

Congratulations Grandma. How exciting! And good sketching for EDiM.

Alex said...

gorgeous sketches! I love the flow of the succulent, and the technicality of the golf club