Monday, August 20, 2018

August 2018

It has been drawn to my attention that I have not posted in a while. Lazy? Maybe so. Thinking that no one cares. Maybe so. But, I decided that for today I would add my mandala for August. I struggled with whether or not to add color. Yes, I did. But, I present before and after for comparison. For such a calming project this became a hard decision. Peace of mind to just finish it.



Yes, it could have been done in many color combinations, but wanted to keep it low key.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Gorgeous Sandra!!! I don't know how you precisely draw your mandalas. I'm very happy that your blog entry was waiting for me on Feedly this morning.

Blog comments became much more difficult than posting on Instagram, Facebook etc. but there still are many art blogs that post very regularly, and I follow them on Feedly. But I do miss our community from EDM in the old days.