Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Zentangles

I was roaming the internet and came upon See Jane Run by Jane Eileen. Her biography says that she Nona of 2 A+mazing grandwonderfuls. She won my heart even before I attempted the zentangle. This design is quite a challenge, as you can see below.


Confusion, a little idea, better understanding and then more practice to get a better grasp of the design. Yet, I think that it's worth the effort.

Today I mailed a card to my dear 99 year old friend, Esther, using this zentangle.

This type of drawing has helped me to settle down today. I seemed to have to much energy to settle on any one project.There is just so much to do!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Edwards said...

Sandra! Ihave not visited your blog in a while and that is to my own detriment! what lovelies you have here! Oh my...your Zentangles are exquisite and look very difficult to wrap one's head around. You are a master at zentangling! And the quilt of the child swinging on her belly...oh my! So lovely! I am glad I visited today and I hope I don't wait too long to return!

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks v. difficult but lovely!

jenna said...

If you wove that into a rug, I'd buy it in a second :)

Sandra said...

Ahhh, what a sweet comment, Jenna.