Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kindess extended



Wonders never cease. Jennifer Edwards at  Drawn2Life gave me an Over the Top award. I'm really honored as I consider myself a newbie in the blog world. Many of you know my lack of knowledge as I keep asking questions, which you have been so patient to answer. Along with this award, is the rule that I must answer the following questions with ONE word (a real challenge) and pass the award to five other people. So here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2.  Your hair? short
3.  Your mother? deceased
4.  Your father? deceased
5.  Your favorite food? sourdough
6.  Your dream last night? active
7.  Your favorite drink?  cranberry
8.  Your dream/goal? joy
9,  What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? art
11. Your fear? imperfection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? singer
15. Muffins? avoid
16. Wish list item?  chef
17. Where did you grow up? Mill Valley, CA
18. Last thing you did? vacuumed
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? old
21. Your Pets? Cody
22. Friends? blessings
23. Your life? full
24. Your mood? varies
25. Missing someone? grandchild
26. Vehicle? Taurus
27. Something you're not wearing? dress
28. Your favorite store? art
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? recently
31. Last time you cried? weekago
32. Your best friend?  Eric
33. One place that I go to over and over? golfcourse
34. Facebook? NO
35. Favorite place to eat? Thai Hut

Wow! that was quite a list. Now to those who are just five of the many people with whom I'd like to share the award (listed alphabetically by first name):


7 comments:

Shirley said...

Thank you Sandra. We are away for the weekend, and when I return I will tackle the questions.

Ramona Davidson said...

Congratulations. It makes one feel good to receive an award, doesn't it?

Dragana Savkov - Bajić said...

Thank you for the award! I'm so honored, and if I grab some time, I'll answer those many questions on my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations and thanks! I definitely didn't see this one coming :)

Anonymous said...

Brava, once again Sandra!

Ramona Davidson said...

Congrats! You deserve it. You are a wonderful artist and person. Someone who encourages us all.

Anonymous said...

A well deserved award, your blog is very interesting and your drawings are beautiful and inspirational.